At Pennard Stores you’ll find a store, with a difference
One that greets you with friendly, helpful staff… offers you the finest produce… and with shelves full of treats, you’ll always find what you’re looking for, for every occasion… and every recipe.
We welcome you to take a stroll around our store and indulge in what we have to offer. With freshly displayed baskets of fruit & vegetables, locally hand-made greeting cards, an array of magazines & books, a deli fridge with varieties of creamy & tasty welsh cheeses, along with selections upon selections of biscuits, imported chocolates & mouth-watering savoury goodies… the list truly does go on.
And as we are committed to our customers (you are the reason we’re here & the reason we get up at 6am every day!), we’ve also tried to make life a little easier for you. In our store you’ll now find for your convenience; a cash machine, PayPoint for household bills, photocopy service, and mobile phone top-up cards… just in case you need them.
And we’re open every day from 6am to 8pm (excluding Christmas day), so please come and visit us soon.
Your checklist guide to all the services & treats we have on offer...
- Papers & Magazines - local delivery or collection
- Free grocery delivery for local orders over £20
- Deli delights including olives, feta cheese & sun-dried tomatoes
- Creamy & tasty Welsh Cheese Selection
- Infamous, homemade cakes to take away - sold per slice or whole cake, made to order
- Special Occasion hampers (not just for Christmas!)
- Homemade coleslaw, hummus & tapenade
- Fresh welsh meat every Friday-Sunday
- Penclawdd Cockles & Laverbread
- Organic food - fresh & seasonal
- Local hand-made greeting cards
- Maps, books & guides around Gower, Swansea & Wales
- Range of allergy products - chocolates, cakes, biscuits…
- Gift Vouchers
- Award winning Upton Farm Ice Cream
- Outside catering - relieve the strain of entertaining!