There is always something on our menu to tempt you
Full Menu & Whats Happening
Evening Menu for February...
- Homemade soup of the day with crusty homemade bread (V)
- Selection of ‘Bakers Pig’ cured meats, red onion marmalade and olives
- Laverbread roulad with gazpacho coulis (V)
- Beetroot & Gower Gin cured salmon served with pickled cucumber (G)
- Herb aranchini, rocket salad served with a tomato vinaigrette (V | G
- Pan fried halibut, new potatoes, wilted greens and salsa Verdi (G)
- Ty Sirol Pork tenderloin, sauté potatoes served with Provencal veg (G)
- Chicken and Perl Las, fondant potatoes, toasted broccoli served with mushroom sauce (G)
- Potato and nut galette, wilted greens served with hot sauce (V | G)
- Rib eye steak, confit tomato, rosti potatoes with chimi churri sauce (G)
- Dark Chocolate Fondant served with white chocolate sauce (V)
- Lemon mousse served with vanilla shortbread
- Blueberry cheesecake (V)
- Vanilla roast pineapple with homemade coconut ice cream (V | G)
- Selection of Welsh cheeses, apple, celery, and crackers (V)
(V – Vegetarian | G – Gluten Free)
The above menu can be enjoyed throughout January
Three courses for £27.50 or dishes are individually priced.
Follow 'The Cliff Restaurant' on...
Twitter - @cliffrestaurant
Facebook - www.facebook.com/cliffrestaurantgower
If you would like the Lunch Menu & Light Bites go to - www.the-cliff.co.uk
- Regular items on the menu...
- Free grocery delivery for local orders over £20
Deli delights including olives, feta cheese &
- Creamy & tasty Welsh Cheese Selection
Infamous, homemade cakes to take away -
sold per slice or whole cake, made to order
- Special Occasion hampers
- Homemade coleslaw, hummus & tapenade
- Fresh welsh meat using local butchers
- Penclawdd Cockles & Laverbread
- Organic food - fresh & seasonal
Range of allergy products including -
chocolates, cakes, biscuits…
- Gift Vouchers
Outside catering -
relieve the strain of entertaining..!